In order to apply for Erasmus+ mobility you have to (1) register for a mobility process at IRO office /get all kinds of information, and help/ (2) fill the application form /available online soon/, (3) send your documents /available online soon/ /and (4) submit your application /available online soon/.
The Erasmus+ application procedure is organized (4) in steps:
Register for mobility process at IRO office.
It is very important that you are well informed about all aspects of mobility process. At the IRO office you will get all the information about required documents and instruction how to fill them. /-on line procedure of registration will be available soon/
STEP 2: Fill in your application form according to instructions.
STEP 3: Prepare the required documents, corresponding to the type of the mobility that you are applying for.
STEP 4: Submit your application to the IRO office personally /online process of submitting will be available soon/
- Please note that you have to prepare all required documents in order to submit a complete application that will be considered during the selection process.
- Your application is not complete and may not be submitted until you have gone through all the steps.
- All applications and required documents must be submitted in proposed time.
- Once you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation of submission, with your applicant ID.
- If you have any specific question related to your Erasmus+ application, be it academic or technical, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.